1. information on the essential characteristics of the goods
The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective description.
2. information on the identity of the supplier
Eschbacher Straße 22
Phone: +49 (0) 7633 / 6815
Fax: +49 (0) 7633 / 9391422
3. information on the conclusion of the contract
The contract between you and us is concluded in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions.
4. information about the technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract
If you make a binding offer via our web shop by placing a chargeable order, you must go through the following technical steps:
- You select the goods and confirm your selection by clicking a button “Add to shopping cart”.
- You have the possibility to check and correct your selection in the shopping cart
- by clicking on the button “Show shopping cart” or by clicking on the shopping cart symbol you will be taken to your shopping cart.
- By clicking on the button “proceed to checkout” you will be directed to an input field for the billing and delivery address and to the selection of your payment method.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions and that you have taken note of the cancellation policy and the data protection declaration
- by clicking a button “buy now” you send your binding order.
5. information on technical means to detect and correct input errors
Before sending your order, you can correct the information you have entered and the selected one in the order overview using the usual keyboard and mouse functions.
6. information about payment and delivery
The delivery is carried out in accordance with § 3 of our General Terms and Conditions in conjunction with the information on delivery in our web shop and our sub-page “Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment”; payment is made in accordance with § 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.
7. information on the storage of the contract text
When submitting an offer via our online order form, the text of the contract will be saved by us and sent to you in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter) after sending your order together with these General Terms and Conditions. Our General Terms and Conditions can also be viewed at “https://iriskraderdrygin.com/agb/”. However, it is not possible to view the text of the contract again later by means of a customer account.
8. warranty rights
The statutory warranty rights apply to our goods, unless otherwise stipulated in § 7 of our General Terms and Conditions.
9. contractual language
German is the only language of contract available.